Sphatik Lingam is type of Lingam made from Sphatikam. Sphatika Lingam has divine power. In Puranas Sphatikam is the divine stone which represents the Trimurthi (Lords Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma) and goddess Shakti. As per Yajur Vedam Lord Shiva is also described as “Jyothi sphatika Lingam”, i.e. Lord Shiva is in the form of Jyothi, Lingam and Sphatika. Lord Shiva resides in atom, electron and neutron of the sphatika lingam.
According to ancients ‘Prana Prathista of Shiva Lingam’ is not required when the lingam is made with sphatikam. By touching sphatika lingam in the early morning will bring positive effects for the whole day.
Sphatika Shivling Pooja has been in practice ever since, as it was believed to be a source of power and energy. While they believed this on an intuitive level, modern measuring equipment has proved this to be correct
In the metaphysical world, Clear Quartz crystals are the supreme gift of Mother Earth. Even the smallest is imbued with the properties of a master healer teacher. Ancients believed these stones to be alive, taking a breath once every hundred years or so, and many cultures thought them to be incarnations of the Divine. It is a great conductor of energy. The capacity of Spatik is to increase or strengthen the positive things in you and make free from causes you fear or anger. Spatik possess strong field of light and energy which can be used as a sonic protection in opposition to negative vibrations. Spatik strengthen your ability and can improve your abilities to enjoy life and complete the things you desire in life.
In Sphatik these atoms vibrate at a very constant frequency. The characteristics of quartz make a brilliant acceptor and emitter of electromagnetic waves. Due to this quartz is normally used in radios, watches, and numerous electronic technologies.
Sphatika enhances energy by absorbing, storing, amplifying, balancing, focusing and transmitting. It channels universal energy. It also enhances thoughts, as they are a form of energy. Because it directs and amplifies energy, it is extremely beneficial for manifesting, healing, meditation, protection, and channelling.
Sphatika lingam was worshiped as Lord Chandramauleeswara in Chidabaram, Tamilnadu, Lord Sundareswara in Meenakshi Temple, Madurai Lord Ramanathaswamy in Rameshwaram, Tamilnadu.
Benefits of worshiping Sphatika Shiv Ling
- Worshiping sphatika lingam with water, milk or vibhuthi will eliminate all negative energies present in the once body.
- Problems like frequent Accidents, severe illness, Recurring Misfortune will be eliminated and desires will be fulfilled when sphatika linga is worshiped with sacred mantras like Om Namah Shivaya Japa or Maha Mrutyumjaya mantra.
- The vibrations present in the sphatika lingam are very high and will counteract all the negative effects of planets Worshipping Sphatika Linga will give confidence, power, perfection and removes all sorts of worries.
- Sphatika Lingam worship will enhance wealth and prosperity. Sphatika Shiva lingam gives tremendous concentration and is better for students, businessmen and people who need to achieve goals.
- Crystal Sphatik shivling will diminish the negative force and harmonize the atmosphere around us
Power stone, intensify energy, spiritual development, healing, raising consciousness, counter black magic. Master Healer, mental and physical energy, stamina, physical strength.
How to use
Sphatika shiva linga can be used in any manner comfortable by the devotee as lord shiva gets please by any simple devotional procedure done with pure heart. However, the following method can also be adopted for maximum benefits.
- The devotee must take bath and wear fresh clothes.
- Chant Lord Shiva Mantra (“Om Namaha Shivaya”) or any other sacred Shiva Mantra to tune into the energy
- Decorate Shiv Ling with flowers and sandalwood paste.
- Offer prasadam like fruits or sweets to Lord Shiva.
- Burn Camphor and perform Aarti and ring the bell.
- Apply vibhuti on the forehead and distribute the prasadam to family members.