The pyramidal structure is a store house of energy. The sacred geometry of pyramid is built to incline towards Earth’s magnetic field and are perfect receivers and transmitters of cosmic energy. Using such a structure gives best results to manifest desired intentions.
A dot, or bindu, represents the starting point of creation or the infinite, unexpressed cosmos
The sacred shape of Pyramidal structure has been proved as the source of supernatural and Cosmic energy of the universe. Its uses can be traced back from the Egyptian times where they were used like tools to amplify the positive energy and to ward off negative vibrations. Pyramids are used to bring good luck, health, wealth, prosperity and to also shower protection.
These pyramids hold special power when made in metals like gold, silver or bronze. Human association with metals goes a long way back in history. The ancient people viewed metals as mysterious materials found deep inside the earth and believed them to be full of spiritual powers and potential for creation as well as destruction.Copper is one of the oldest metals know to humanity. Copper metallurgy has flourished in different cultures, including the Middle Eastern, Asian, European, Central & South American and Native American. Copper embodies the nurturing aspect of men and women and their youthfulness. It symbolizes characteristics like strength, protection, healing, charisma, feminine beauty, abundance, artistic creativity, affection, caring and balance. It is also considered a healing metal that teaches about living a fulfilling life.
Copper pyramids as a healing tool are not based on religion but healing through the Science of the Soul that helps strengthen a person to make positive changes through meditation, self-healing techniques leading to self-realization and self-actualization to evolve into a more harmless, spiritual way of life creating a beautiful life.
Benefits of using Copper Pyramids
- Copper pyramids when used as a cap during meditation (known as the ‘Meditation Head Pyramid’) stimulates more synaptic activity and activates a larger amount of the brain cells. It helps to balance the pituitary and pineal glands as well as the left and right hemispheres of the brain. It also helps naturally balancing and aligning the chakras and meridians.
- The Pyramid can be also used to vitalize food, supplements or plants or together with a picture or name for long distance healing. Copper Pyramid never needs to be energetically cleared or cleansed.
- Copper pyramids can energize the aura/energy field of the house, office or any place by just placing them in any corner or table.
- Copper pyramids aids is sleep if kept below or next to the bed, protecting from negative influences, de-crystallize negative patterns or habits, healing the mind, body and emotions.
- Reported benefits also include being blessed with a loving, quiet mind, pain relief and as an aid to faster recovery from surgical operations.
- Place the copper pyramid over a bed, desk, chair or massage table help maintain a sacred space and transform, transmute and protect from negative energies.
- Meditation in the Pyramid has a transcendental effect and the system can also be used for long distance healing by placing pictures or names of people inside.
- The Pyramid never needs to be energetically cleared or cleansed.
- The Pyramid creates the same spiritual realm as a holy Temple or Mandala. Practicing Meditation in the Pyramid improves telepathic communication, and improves all other aspects of personal life: relationships become deeper, the personality becomes more honest and humble, and other members of the family and those connected with you benefit.
How to use
One can use this amazing tool in any manner as it seems appropriate according to their desire and need, here are some tips that can be useful:
- Place the pyramid on your head as a cap while meditating
- Charge the water you drink and food you consume under the pyramid
- Place the photo of person who needs healing
- Place any intention or desire written on a piece of paper under the pyramid
- Place it next to your bed
- Place it on your workstation/study table/reception area
- Place your jewelry or any item you want to charge with positive energy
- Place the pyramid on any area of your body which need healing
- Place it in the house or office to rectify Vaastu defects and to neutralize negative influences